PRE-ASSEMBLED OR READY TO ASSEMBLE 260 WATT LED QUANTUM BOARD KIT
2 High Efficiency QB-288 V2 (Version 2) or QB-304 Quantum Boards.
NEW - QB-288 V2 Quantum Boards Now Shipping!
Equivalent to a 500 Watt HPS, two of these will replace a single ended 1000 Watt HID grow light. Three of these kits equal a double ended 1000 Watt HID!
The HLG 260 watt kit with new Version 2 Quantum Boards, a total of 576 Highest Bin Samsung LM301B LED's, is the most efficient grow light kit on the market. Enjoy lower energy cost, less heat and more output, a 7% efficiency gain over the previous model!
- "All the parts needed to build your own high performance LED grow light is included in the kit. And if you want a kit preassembled, have us build and test it for you. Either way, you'll be ready to grow, even on a tight budget."
General Spectrum Info:
3000k - Great for Flowering and General Use.3500k - Great for Flowering and General Use.
4000k - Great for Vegetative Phase or as a Primary Veggie Light.
2700k - Great for a Primary Flowering
Custom configurations are available upon request, just contact us with your configuration.
- Driver Adjustable from 135-285 Watts
- Veg Footprint: 4’ x 4’
- Recommended Flower Footprint: 3’ x 3’ or 2’ x 4’
- 2 Kits Equal the Output of a Single Ended 1000 Watt HID!
- 3 Kits Equal the Output of a Double Ended 1000 Watt HID!
- Dimensions: 23.75" x 8" x 3"
- 1 Year Warranty
- 2 QB-288 V2 or QB-304 Boards with Samsung LM561C S6 (QB-304) or LM301B (QB-288 V2) Highest Bin Diodes
- 1 Slate 2 Double Predrilled 600mm Heatsink
- Meanwell HLG-240H LED Driver. Boards Should be Wired in Series with the Driver for Maximum Output
- 8FT Nema 5-15P 16/3 SJTW NA Power Cord or Equivalent for Standard 120VAC
- 1 AC Cable Joiner - IP68 (Water Proof) for Power Cord to Driver Connection
- 2' Solid Core Wire
- 2 Wago Connectors for DC Wiring
- "No Tilt" Hanger Clips
- QB-304 - Lamp Efficacy with S6 Flux Bin: 2.33 µmol/J, 162Lm/W
QB 288 V2 - Lamp Efficacy: 2.47 µmol/J, 170Lm/W
QB 288 V2 - Board Level Efficacy: 2.63 µmol/J, 181Lm/W
HELPFUL BUILD INFO
No Thermal Interface Material is required between the LED board and the heat sink.
Remove the black plug on top of the driver and use a small Philips head screwdriver to adjust the power.