65 WATT CLONE, SEEDLING, OR GREENS LED QUANTUM BOARD LAMP
1 High Efficiency Quantum Board-120 in 4000k.
Equivalent to 100 Watts of T5 power, this lamp is great for clones, seedlings, and greens. You can also use it for supplemental lighting. This lamp features 120 Samsung LM561C S6 LED's.
GENERAL SPECTRUM INFO:
4000k - Is Great for Vegetative Phase or as a Primary Veggie Light.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Power: 65 Watts (Non Dimmable)
- Total Output: 156 PPF
- Spectrum: 4000 Kelvin
- Veg Footprint: 2’ x 2’
- Recommended Hanging Height: 18' - 24"
- Full Spectrum White Light for Healthier Plants
- Passive Cooled Design
- Better Canopy Light Penetration with Diffused Light
- Ideal for Clones, Seedlings, Veg, and Supplement Light
- Dimensions: 11" - 9.5"
- Voltage Range: 90 - 264 VAC
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1 QB-120 Board with Samsung 561C S6 Top Bin Diodes
- MeanWell LED Driver (Non Dimmable)
- 5' Nema 1-15P Power Cord (Attached to Driver)
- 2 Double-Sided 3M Mounting Tape Squares to Secure Driver to the Back of the QB-120 Board
- Hanger Clips
- Lamp Efficacy with S6 Flux Bin 2.4 µmol/Joule
Got an HLG-65 and Need to Extend the DC Wire?
Get a DC 2.1 x 5.5 Extension from Amazon or Ebay
You can also get a 2.1 5.5 Y Splitter if you have a 2nd board and want to share the power between them